In this exercise, students will learn how to:
|Figure 1.6.6 - Creating elevation views using the elevation tag|
- Create an interior elevation view for all sides of the living room of the residence and give them a descriptive name such as Living Room Interior-North.
- Open one of these interior elevation views, and adjust the view properties:
- Turn on the cropping and crop region visibility, then adjust the crop region as needed to show only on the living room walls.
- Set the scale for this view to be 1/2" = 1'-0" (1:24).
- Set the level of detail to Fine.
- Create a view template from this elevation view and apply this view template to the other interior elevation views.
Figure 1.6.7 - Interior elevation of the north wall of the living room