After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of deciding in early stages how many phases they need, what to name them, and how to order them.
- Appreciate the method of setting up individual views to show only the desired phases and to generate temporal snapshots of the project.
- Understand how to attribute phases properties―phase created and phase demolished―to objects and to attribute phase and phase filters to views.
- Explore how to model elements in the correct phase filtered view to correspond with the phase you are editing or adding to.
- Appreciate techniques of modeling that accurately represent, in practical construction terms, how they change through the project.