In this exercise, students will learn how to:
|Figure 2.3.1 - Defining an option set and placing model elements into play|
- Create two new design options in the Auditorium option set to explore alternative designs for the auditorium space and building envelope.
- Use these design options to illustrate two new proposed designs for the auditorium that vary key features of the building envelope, for example:
- Wall layout and materials
- Window placement and glazing options
- Roof design and materials
- Create floor plan and 3D views showing each of the proposed design options for the auditorium, and place them on sheets.
Figure 2.3.2 - 3D view showing Option 2 for the auditorium