After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of considering water use and innovative water reuse features as part of the green design process.
- Estimate the water demand created by typical plumbing fixtures.
- Explore the effect of using high-performance, low-flow fixtures on reducing water use.
- Investigate the impact of using innovating water reuse and net-zero strategies for offsetting and reducing water demand on utilities.
- Understand the LEED credits available for incorporating water efficiency measures in designs.