In this exercise, students will learn how to:
|Figure 4.6.1 - Reviewing changes to shared elements in the coordination|
- Open the model for this exercise in Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software.
- Link to the lighting model that was created in AutodeskRevitMEP software.
- Run a coordination review to find the changes to shared elements that were made in the linked model.
- Review and act on the messages reported in the Coordination Review dialog box.
- Move the lighting fixtures in the architectural model to the new locations to match the MEP model.
Figure 4.6.2 - Coordination Review identifying differences in lighting fixture placement