After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of creating a composite model to facilitate whole project viewing.
- Describe the options available and tradeoffs of exporting and importing models using different file formats.
- Apply the concept of transforms to align separate models.
- Appreciate the value of creating and saving scene views to communicate design intent and document the model evolution through the project stages.
- Interrogate the composite model to explore how the integrated models relate to the whole.
- Create sets of elements that cut across all models and develop a model hierarchy for the integrated composite model.