After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of creating viewpoints that include markups, comments, and measurements.
- Organize viewpoints into meaningful hierarchies that support an effective workflow for resolving the issues.
- Assess the validity of the clashes reported and understand the importance of properly constraining a clash detection test.
- Appreciate the value of performing systematic clash detection, using a combination of user-defined tests and custom clash tests commonly employed within an organization.
- Investigate clash test results and organize them into an effective format for reporting them to the responsible disciplines for resolution.