After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Define selection and search sets to easily map model elements to the scheduled construction tasks.
- Assess the best method for mapping model elements to schedule tasks—either manually or by defining mapping rules.
- Identify problems in construction sequencing through 4D simulation.
- Understand the various methods available for saving and sharing a timeline simulation.
- Identify time-based clashes that temporary construction materials.