BIM 360 Glue is a cloud-based collaboration environment that enables you to easily:
- integrate building models from many sources
- walkthru and explore models
- save and share viewpoints
- create and share markups
- detect clashes and interferences between model elements
Each project team will have their own BIM 360 Glue site to share models and support their collaborative activities.
For a description of the BIM 360 Glue components, see:
Getting Started with BIM 360 Glue
To install the BIM 360 Glue desktop application on your computer, open this link in your web browser:
If you have any installation problems, please review:
- United States (regardless of where you are physically located)
If you don't see these options available, please email Renate and the TAs to make certain that your Autodesk ID has been added to the BIM 360 Glue system.