BIM 360 Glue is a cloud-based collaboration environment that enables you to easily:
- integrate building models from many sources
- walkthru and explore models
- save and share viewpoints
- create and share markups
- detect clashes and interferences between model elements
Each project team will have their own BIM 360 Glue site to share models and support their collaborative activities.
For a description of the BIM 360 Glue components, see:
Getting Started with BIM 360 Glue
Getting started in BIM 360 Glue begins when you receive an email invitation to join a BIM 360 Glue project.
Please note that this welcome email is user-specific and unique to you – so, do not forward it to others. All new Glue users must use their own unique email invitation to access BIM 360 Glue for the first time.
To install the BIM 360 Glue application:
- From the Windows OS, click the link in the invitation email message.
This link will open a browser page in Windows.
From the Mac OS, copy the link to your clipboard and paste it into a browser address bar in Windows.
The installation link will not work in Mac browsers. You must open the link in a Windows browser.
- Sign in using your Autodesk ID.
- Follow the prompts to install the BIM 360 Glue application in your Windows environment.
After you complete the installation, a BIM 360 Glue icon should appear on your Windows desktop. If this icon does not appear, open this link in your web browser to install the BIM 360 Glue desktop application:
If you have any installation problems, please review: