ACC Folder Link
Link to Student
Journal Entry For
Module 5 - Flex Your Form
- Building Form
- Dynamo Graph
- Building is composed of a two floor podium and tower.
- The podium and tower are formed with triangular profiles and fillet arc corners.
- The podium is formed with two profiles while the tower is formed with three profiles at base, mid and top height.
- The profile widths are 75% of profile depths
- Tower depth is 80% of the podium depth.
- Top profile is rotated 180 degrees.
ii) Constant Parameters
- Mid tower profile height is kept at half the building height.
- No rotation at podium, tower base and top profiles.
iii) Dynamic Flex Input Parameters
- Three input values tested with modifications to custom nodes - Building Height, Floor Depth and Mid-Floor Profile Rotation.
- Building Height Test Range: 500..750..50.
- Floor Depth Test Range: 300..435..27.
- Mid Floor Rotation Range: 7.5..45..7.5.