Image of My Model
My proposed design includes columns and beams arranged in an octagonal shape that support each floor level. It also includes joists to add further support. The design is 10-stories high with optimal room for windows. In addition, there are isolated footing elements to further support point loads. Moreover, wall framing support the multiple shafts of the design. Finally, the design resembles a “stacked donut tower”, reminiscent of the children’s play tiy.
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA