In this test, you'll view the new version of your shared Cloud Revit model that you published in the previous test using the Autodesk Construction Cloud Docs web interface.
Please note that it may take up to 20 minutes to process the newly published version of your model from the previous test to be available on Autodesk Construction Cloud Docs. So, take a break and check with the course assistants about when you'll be completing this test.
Steps to Follow
- Open the Autodesk Construction Cloud Docs web interface at: https://acc.autodesk.com
- Use the pull-down menu in the title bar of the web interface to open the CEE 222 - Global AEC Testing 2024 project.
- Switch to the Docs module.
- Navigate to the Cloud Revit Models folder.
- Open the Project Files folder in the navigation bar at the left side of the interface.
- Then open the Cloud Revit Models subfolder in the folder tree.
- Click on Arch_Model v2024.rvt in the list of published models.
- Note that the version number increments every time a new version of the model is published.
- Click on the 3D tab in the Sheets & Views palette.
- Scroll down and select the view that you added to the project.