Practice Exercise (Optional)
Download Practice File: Starting Point
- In the Living Room floor plan, locate Wall A using the image below.
- Place three Casement Dbl with Trim 48" x 72" windows directly adjacent to each other in the middle of this wall section. Make their sill height 3'0" above the Living Area floor level and be sure to host them to the existing Palmer Exterior Panel Wall.
- Now locate Wall B in the image below.
- Place one Double-Glass 1 48" x 108" door in the open wall section.
- Now locate Wall C and place three Double-Glass 1 48" x 108" directly adjacent to each other in the open wall section.
When you have completed this exercise, your model should look like this: