<to be recorded>
In Revit 2023 and newer versions, the Analytical Model is no longer created automatically.
So, to use the Analytical Model features, you’ll need to create:
- an Analytical Model (using the Analytical Automation tool)
- a special view displaying the Analytical Model elements (using Visibility Graphics Overrides)
To create an Analytical Model for your building elements:
- Open the Analyze > Structural Analytical Model > Analytical Automation tool in the Revit ribbon.
- Select and run the Physical to Analytical for Buildings script in the Analytical Automation window.
- Select the Physical building elements to be converted.
- Click Run.
To create an Analytical Model view displaying only the Analytical model elements:
- Duplicate the default 3D view.
- Use Visibility Graphics Overrides to:
- Show the Analytical Model categories
- Turn off the Model categories