Image of My Model
This is a modern design of a new multi-story building for commercial office purposes for the fast-rising social media company TwitBook. The plan focuses on dynamic, fluid workspaces that encourage meetings, collaboration, and employees' well-being. It has a great view from the terrace on the 6th floor to promote the harmony of the users.
Using BIM 360 Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on BIM 360 Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the BIM 360 model viewing environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to Wilfrido Martinez