Module 7 - Structural Modeling & Coordination
Panorama View Link
Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (type the first few letter of your name, then select yourself in the list of linked records)
- Paste a link to the model that you uploaded to your ACC folder in the ACC Link field.
Image of My Model
Paste a screenshot of your model here...
Enter a brief paragraph (5 to 7 sentences) describing the features of your proposed design that you'd like to highlight here...
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA