Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Elic Ayomanor
Image of My Model
Paste a screenshot of your model here...
This is the structural design for Twitbook's new headquarters. As suggested, for simplicities sake I altered the original model from the sloping and curving style to a straighter more traditional building. The structural model includes beams, columns, floors, walls, and structural footings. All of the structural beams and columns are made of steel (beams are K beams to reduce weight but maintain strength). The model is also complete with grids to show beam/column placement and intersection. Beam systems are also included providing extra structural support
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA