Design inspirations for a designer are having a good optimal design. A good design reduces material consumption, is economical, durable and is not only built for today but also for tomorrow.
1) A 128 story building capturing rainwater for internal usage with a twist that reduces wind load.
2) Vertical Gardens on a façade (Central Park Sydney)
3) Using Wind to full-advantage (Bahrain)
4) A Green & Smart Building (Deloitte)
5) An Open Air Garden
6) A spiral tall energy efficient building lighting the city skies