My plumbing system was fairly simple, as was intended when I created my bathrooms. It consists of pipes, at alternating heights connecting with each fixture. My sanitary pipe runs at a 1/4" per 12" to follow code as well. I ran my fixtures at alternating segments so that I wouldn't have to play around with my piping fixtures to give them more room to work with. All in all, based on the image, it's easy to follow how my cold and hot water piping systems work and how it all fits together in the cavity between the walls. There were two big challenges within my piping modeling, one of them is still yet to be resolved since revit simply will not cooperate. The first challenge was having to move things around in my original model, and then figuring out how to change the linked piping model to coordinate with the original. It took some outside research and exploring in revit, but I figured out that it's in model coordination and I had to resolve and change these warnings. This was critical since my original cavity was too small, and so I had to add a couple inches to give me more space between the walls to fit my pipes. The second challenge, that still isn't quite resolved, is pasting my system onto the second floor. You can see that the man sanitary pipe that should be running along the fixtures on the second floor isn't present, and so all of the sanitary fixtures aren't connected. I played around with this for a while, but ultimately the nuances became too frustrating and I caved in. I figured that I reflected my knowledge of revit and and plumbing systems needed within the first floor, and so the second floor would just become extra work and left that issues unresolved.