Going along with my concept of sustainability being fitting in with the surroundings, I have kept everything simple. My floor and wall are made of concrete (with some windows) and have multiple curtain walls with glazing to allow the light to come in and also reflect some of the scenery on the outside. I have adjusted my interior structure to accommodate for the desired areas but also angles to make construction more realistic. I have adapted egress accordingly. I added an overhang of 2' and will adapt as I go through more analysis.
Here are some updated images:
I am having some issues with the energy performance analysis and have to get some clarity on that in our check-ins.
That said, I have been able to complete the lighting analysis and here are my results so far:
Side without overhang:
Side with overhang: