What does sustainability mean?
- Designing, constructing and using structures with the knowledge that we have limited renewable resources in mind
- Striving to be as energy-efficient and low-waste as possible
- Using materials and energy sources that produce lower emissions
What can we learn from?
- One of my personal favorite examples is the Changi airport in Singapore
- Implements a wide variety of sustainable strategies, from using recycled water in restrooms and planting to using self-adjusting skylights to maximize natural light