1. Burj Khalifa Exhibition - Dubai, UAE
What amazed me the most from this one is the feeling of being able to see downtown Dubai from the top of the tallest building; the architecture from the whole area gave me a glance of where the new construction might be heading. I enjoyed learning about the construction process for this building since at the time it was something I was always wondering. It envolves more than just the construction itself but also the process to make this project a reality. Its fountains show in the outside is also something interesting to see before or after going to the top.
2. Parthenon - Athens, Greece
- Its located at the top of the Acropolis hill in Athens, giving an awesome view to this historic city and making it part of the exhibition besides the Parthenon itself.
- A lot of structures while going up the hill. The history behind the greek culture, why and for whom they built these structures, and their construction methods are some notable and interesting points thats make this a great exhibition space.
- The whole place is a wide open space. It has rest stops all around the hill with food, drinks, and bathrooms, making the path enjoyable from bottom to top.
3. Louvre Museum - Paris, France
This one is among my favorites and I believe I am not the only one who thinks of it as a great museum.
- Its pyramid underground lobby makes it very attractive and draws attention from the outside. It uses the sunlight throughout the pyramid glass for natural illumination.
- The important pieces of art that the museum exhibits make you feel the need to take your time to fully appreaciate them.
- It has a huge plaza, the Louvre Square, where people can wait, rest, or just enjoy the museum's architecture and environment.