Share your new tool in a way that allows others to download and easily use it.
Your complete submission should include:
- The Dynamo or Grasshopper scripts and all the supporting nodes needed to run your tool.
- Documentation for how to use your tool. It should include:
- A brief overview of what your tools does (to help users decide whether to download it and give it a try). Think of a “ReadMe” file for software.
- A catchy name (or acronym) for your tool
- A teaser image that shows typical results, i.e. what users should expect to get as an output
- A link to a recorded video demo (2 minutes max) in which you demonstrate how a user would interact with and benefit from using your parametric design tool.
- If you use Zoom to record your video, download the recording to an MP4 file or Copy the shareable link from the Canvas interface.
- If you save an MP4 file to Google Drive or One Drive, be sure to set the permission to Allow Anyone with Link to View.
- If you use YouTube to host your video, set the Visibility to Unlisted, then paste the link into your Notion posting using the “/Video” command.
Please be certain to share your video with a PUBLIC link that will allow anyone with the link to view it:
Be sure to test your video link to confirm that the visibility / permission settings will allow others to view it.