One column at a time
- Select the column.
- Under the Properties -> Constraints -> Column Style -> Slanted.
- Select the column again -> Modify -> Splice.
Multiple columns at once
- Select and Group all columns you want.
- Go to the Project Browser -> Group and find the group you just created.
- Right click on the group and save as rvt.
- Insert -> Link Revit -> Find the file you just saved -> Origin to origin.
- Collaborate-> Copy and monitor-> select the linked file.
- Options -> Columns tab -> Check Split Columns by Levels.
- Copy -> Check Multiple -> Select the Columns -> Finish (by the multiple checkbox).
- Go back to Copy/Monitor and hit Finish again.
- Now you can delete the link and the group.
I encountered with the problem that this building has a Level 2 TOS level and a Level 2 level which made the following happen:
To fix this, I deleted the extra section and change the base level of the upper column to Level 2 TOS.
Had to modify sub elements and then the slab.