[Green Gary] needs [an effective green energy solution] because [he wants to sustainable provide for his grandkids and is personally interested in sustainability]
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- How might we inform Gary of the value of our product?
- How might we design with sustainability in mind?
- How might we market this sustainability to Gary?
- How might we advertise our products' positive effect on his grandkids?
- How might we design a long-lasting product for his grandkids?
- How might we convince Gary that our product will both improve his relations with his grandkids and provide green energy for them in the future?
- How might we advertise secondhand to his grandkids to interest him in our product? (I.e schools/social media)