Jun 22, 2021 5:54 AM
Brief Analysis of the Product
- Disposable coffee cups are often single-use, unable to be recycled and are used in mass every day all over the world. The disposable cups produce a lot of waste and some cups have a plastic lining that prevents the cups from being recycled.
- Reusable coffee cups are available in a wide range of styles, sizes, and with different technology applied to it.
- Adaption of mugs and cups for easy use when out and about.
Key Features that Promote Sustainability
- A useful alternative to disposable takeaway coffee cups to use at cafes/restaurants which reduces waste produced. Some cafes also offer discounts for using reusable cups.
- The cups have an extended lifetime which allows them to be used for a long time.
- The reusable cups themselves can be made sustainably.
Features that Reduce Sustainability
- Reusable cups that are made sustainably are often expensive which reduces the number of people that can purchase these.
- Depending on material of the cup, it could use a lot of water or resources to produce.