Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 53 years old
- OB/GYN (Doctor)
Key Findings from the Interview
- She values an easy commute to work
- She values easy accessibility to nature or outdoor activities
- She values having a place to work, but doesn't need a private designated office
- She could see herself living in a tiny home and really likes the semi-portability of a tiny home
- She also enjoys the ingenuity of tiny homes and how they have a lower carbon-footprint.