What service or app features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Overall Business Model — are users willing to pay for an air-purification subscription
- Monthly replenishment pack — are the users comfortable with the products provided
- Real-time air quality monitoring— will the user value this feature?
- Pricing — how much are the customers willing to pay?
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does a useful feedback look like?
- First approach — Ask if users are willing to pay a monthly fee for maintaining high air quality
- Back-up approach — N/A
- First approach —ask the users what they want in the monthly subscription pack
- Back-up approach — tell the users what's included in the monthly recharge pack and let them decide if that sufficient
- First approach — ask the users if they value this feature
- Back-up approach
- First approach — ask the users how much they are willing to pay for such a service
- Back-up approach — give the users 3 price points and let them decide which is suitable