Forgetful Susan needs to have a convenient product that is easy to carry around and care for that promotes sustainability because she cares about the environment but doesn't know how to include sustainability in her everyday life
- Minneapolis resident, less urban environment
- 24 year old woman
- Convenience and mobility is a strong selling factor for Susan, she easily forgets to charge her phone and other devices that seem to always run out of battery.
- She cares about the environment but doesn't know how to include sustainability in her everyday life.
- Has attempted to be more organized, but her habits always gets in the way.
- Friendly, outgoing, love to converse and connect, blurts out things, bubbly
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
- How might we design the product so that it catches one's eye and is easy to remember?
- How might we make the product as easy to use as possible?
- How might we make the product aesthetically pleasing?
- How might we market the product to make it easier for those like Susan who aren't strictly monitoring sustainability news to find it?
- How might we create a reminder system (blaring lights, noise)?