Point of View Statement
Tom needs a better remote working experience in his home that promotes productivity and work-life balance because he is finding it difficult to work from home with his back pain, lack of natural light and small space.
Design Program / Goals
The design goals that our team has chosen to target as we address the needs that we've identified include:
- To have a dedicated space within the home designed for optimal work productivity, so as to limit the psychological blending between work and home
- Number of the target audience who agree that the workspace is organised and can boost productivity
- Target: compact workspace that is functional. Has everything you need there to work.
- Implement various QOL improvements such that life at home outside the workspace is as relaxing and easy as possible.
- Number of the target audience who agrees that the amenities in our design model are comfortable
- Target: comfortable work chair. option to still relax in your bedroom but it is separated from the workspace
- Include indoor and outdoor living elements to not make people feel cooped up when working
- Number of a target audience who agree with the amount of natural light and airflow within the design model
- Target: maximising smaller spaces, utilise natural lighting, balcony and outside airflow