Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
Key Findings from the Interview
- Being able to lift and sink desk, or to change the height, becomes too still, doesn't have to be anything advance, rather simple and clean.
- More space becomes stressed if it becomes too small. Being able to angle out a small desk, want space for the coffee cup.
- Space for keyboard and having your arms too close to your body. It is hard to get a good position, especially when you are tall like me.
- A reminder for changing position could be useful and become more sustainable and resilient for the long run.
- Light can also be a challenge, depending on where you are positioned. Could be interesting to have a lamp that gives out natural light.