Who Did You Interview?
- Professional Sports Manager, Contacted through friend's dad's colleague
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 45 years old
- Focuses on funding for numerous sports
- Designs and assigns athletes to events he creates for the community and general public
- Has numerous ties to NBA, NFL, NHL
Key Findings from the Interview
- He commonly finds himself trying to find or create different websites to set up fundraisers for associations and schools in a sustainable way that can consistently bring in funds that get people motivated to donate and help out.
- He also commonly finds himself creating sustainable and fun events for the youth to connect with professional athletes, and designing a system so that there are always athletes available to help out the next generation.
- Sometimes finds himself going to professional sporting events to observe and find different ways to support or boost athletic teams' performances while creating or maintaining a safe environment for the athletes, staff, and fans to work with.