- Retired woman with a large family
- Appreciates more traditional architecture
- Does not want to spend money on sustainability, as it is "not her problem"
- Would like to save money and maintain her house's comfort and aesthetics
- College student
- Wants sustainable changes to her living space so she can reduce her carbon footprint and save money.
- Does not have too much money or space, lives in an apartment.
- Wants convertible spaces where she can work, hang out with friends, and relax.
- Lives in a desert home where the outdoors are always hot
- Works all day and just wants to come home to a cool house
- Prioritizes being cool and having a spacious, well lit, organized home.
- Likes modernist architecture
- Has to spend a ton of money on AC and would like a cheaper and more sustainable option
- Will make sacrifices to help the environment and his own efficiency by changing his home's design
- Grew up watching house-remodeling TV shows
- Passionate about adding weird and innovative aspects to her desert home to help it be as efficient as possible
- Has the means to make changes that she wants while matching her personal style
- Wants to impress her friends and family with a beautiful house