Jun 23, 2021 8:45 PM
Who Did You Interview?
- My brother
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 22 year old, works in the arts
- Lives in Oregon
- Male, he/him
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- Defines sustainability as "existing in a manner that doesn't harm or deplete natural resources"
- He tries to buy sustainable products, focused on how materials are sourced & what he knows about companies
- He finds most sustainable options economically inaccessible
- He would sacrifice minor quality impairments for sustainability, so long as the product still does what he needs it to do