Jun 23, 2021 6:39 PM
Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- For example
- Older (48)
- Software Engineer
- Lives in suburban housing
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- She cares about minimizing consumption/waste
- Currently she composts and repurposes whatever she can and grows as much food as she can in her garden
- She wants to continue to learn how to make food from scratch such as butter and yogurt
- Any reservations / concerns about sustainability?
- She believes that due to standards of living, many people are wasteful. Learning how to make things yourself, as well as repurposing materials that can't be composted is key.