Jun 23, 2021 6:39 PM
Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- For example
- Older (18)
- High School Senior
- Lives in Suburban Housing
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- Creating an environment that future generations can safely live in
- She uses Ridwell to get rid of recyclable waste, composts, uses eco-friendly materials, and doesn't purchase items unless it is necessary
- She wants to be as zero-waste as possible and limit her meat intake
- Any reservations / concerns about sustainability?
- She believes that Americans over-consume and do not understand how to dispose of waste. She also believes that large companies are responsible for much of the waste that is produced today and the importance of buying local when you can.