Jun 23, 2021 8:13 PM
Molly Kate Sullivan
Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- For example
- At our family home
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- What do they care most about? - Cares most about keeping things out of the landfill - proper disposal and recycling
- What are they doing now? - Pays attention to labels on products to properly dispose of them and doesn't throw anything in the trash that can be recycled or sent to Goodwill. Refrers to local waste manuals on proper disposal (electronics, batterics, etc).
- What would they like to be able to do? - Hopes to make sure things that are recycled are still safe and clean for the next people to use
- Any reservations / concerns about sustainability? - Concerned that people don't understand the magnitude of their impact on the environment. When people make a decision and say "Oh, I won't recycle just this once - it won't matter." People need to understand their day-to-day decisions have a cumulative impact.