Jun 23, 2021 4:01 PM
Who Did You Interview?
- Older Sister
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Medical Student
- 23 years old
- Lives in the Arizona desert
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- Would like to have more money so she can be more selective when buying goods. Choosing brands that are ethically and environmentally conscious.
- Sways away from fast fashion to instead pay for higher quality, longer lasting goods
- Creative with food choices, recipes, etc..., to use what's already there.
- Corporations need to be held accountable for environmental sustainability.
- Cheaper goods are sustained by consumer demand and inability by many to choose higher quality, higher costs, over lower quality, cheaper goods.