Jun 23, 2021 4:14 PM
Who Did You Interview?
- Oldest Sister
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Veterinarian student
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- Reduction of man made, non-biodegradable waste
- Less plastic packaging
- Try to use reusable water bottles, try to use glass containers over plastic ones, try to use cloth bags over plastic bags, uses natural cat litter over artificial cat litter, biodegradable waste bags, buys from companies that use sustainability as one of their company goals.
- Would like to be able to support companies that use more sustainable packaging even though those products, and that type of packaging are much more expensive.
- Any reservations / concerns about sustainability?
- She feels like people and corporations get caught up in the little things. Corporations do just the bare minimum to appease people instead of making deeper changes like reducing water and electricity usage. Further she felt like people opted for fitting into trends instead of actually helping with the problem like when there was a massive push for metal straws over plastic ones. She felt that there are smaller things people can do in their everyday lives, small routine changes, that would make a bigger impact over a longer period of time.