Jun 23, 2021 8:43 PM
Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 50 years old
- IT consultant
Key Findings from the Interview
- When it comes to sustainability
- That earth can continue to survive and be a good living environment in the future.
- Recently put up solar panels, and tries to limit his consumer e-waste
- What would they like to be able to do?
- Government needs to make this a priority because private corporations are not responsible enough for which he cites the 80s in which many cities were masked in smog and water became undrinkable as factories pumped waste into them. He says that most waste is industrial there needs to be greater push for accountability.