- Busy mom with her three boys in competitive sports
- Attends multiple clubs (biking, crocheting, Kiwanis club) in her area
- Never has time to go shopping so she already uses a service for her groceries
- Loves a clean house and constantly uses an abundance of cleaning supplies
- Works as a painter out of her basement and dislikes having a mess
- Tries to use more natural ingredients when cleaning and is starting to make an effort to be sustainable
- Chooses the easiest sustainable option
- Works a 9-hour job and likes to attend book talks
- Really interested in making a difference in his community and talks to neighbors about being sustainable
- Works at an executive job making 6 figures
- Does not care about the price of a product but it must be the highest-rated and recommended product if he is going to use it.
- Not the biggest promoter of sustainability but is getting more into it because his daughter is asking him to keep it in his mind.