Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- Do you think you would use this service?
- Is this service accessible and easy for your busy day-to-day lifestyle?
- If the product brands are not as well-known to you, would you still be interested in this service?
- How do you think this compares to a grocery delivery service?
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Electric Refill Truck — Whether they like the way of transportation, and we would use feedback to improve it.
- App scheduling — Whether they think it would fit into their lifestyle and we would use this feedback to potentially think of a different way to schedule a refill stop.
- App Interface — How intuitive or simple is it, and we would use the feedback to make it easier for all customers to interact with
- Sustainability — If they think this way of shopping is sustainable.
- Shampoo, conditioner, makeup products - What brands they would expect to see in the truck
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create images of the outside and inside of the truck, and some simple interfaces of the user's app.