Who Did You Interview?
- Former teaching assistant
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Closely to finish his PhD studies
Key Findings from the Interview
- When thinking about services, do you prefer to have the option to quit monthly or stick to the service for 24 or 48 months?
My interview partner argued that usually monthly fees associated with the monthly quit option are more expensive as compared to the 2-year contract for example. Therefore in the past he oftentimes chose the 2-year contract. However at a certain point in time, he didn't want to have too many services at the same time, wherefore he opted for the monthly options, instead.
- Would you rather have a monthly fee or a yearly fee?
My interview partner stated that, given his more common choice in favor of monthly quit options, he usually has to pay the monthly fee. Although since this is often times more expensive, he would prefer a yearly fee that is less high.
- What type of service do you use the most in your private life?
As of today, my interview partner uses mostly the Spotify service to enjoy music all day long. This helps him not only while traveling and during free time, but also during working from home.