What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Bluetooth screen on Notifresh Device
- Notifresh logo
- Sticker Layers
- Cost of Notifresh stickers, device, and chip cases
- Notifresh chip cases
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Look at the bluetooth screen on Notifresh Device
- Guess what the Notifresh logo means
- Observe the sticker layers and functions
- Ponder over the price of the Notifresh stickers, device, and chip cases
- Determine how the sticker works with the chip cases
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Their speed in determining what the Bluetooth screen is used for
- Their guess regarding the product logo
- Whether or not the users understand how to use each component correctly
- Their reaction when the price of our product is revealed
- Their feelings regarding the added chip case component
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- Is the bluetooth screen on the Notifresh Device clear and understandable?
- What do you think the Notifresh logo represents?
- Does each sticker layer make sense?
- Is the price of our Notifresh products reasonable?
- Do the stickers work well with the chip cases?