Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our product idea is:
- Is the product initiative and easy to use?
- Would you feel safe using the sanitizing tools?
- Do think this will impede on the hospitals efficiency ?
- How much would you spend on this product?
What product features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Organization plates for suspending tools — understand how much work people are willing to put in
- Clasps for securing tools — method of cleaning the tool and how they feel about this process
- System for cleaning/disinfecting with water and antibacterial/chemical solution
- System to flood sanitation bay with vaporized hydrogen peroxide — how comfortable are people with this method of sanitation
- System to drain all waste
- System to dry tools and plate
- System to move plate to packing area - is a machine that packages time efficient
- System to seal package - Is this a sustainable method of storag?
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create a technical drawing and a more polished CAD model to demonstrate our product.