Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- A 16 year old in Denver, CO
- Runs a volunteer program and cares about marginalized communities
- Lives comfortably and is able to afford many services.
Key Findings from the Interview
- She uses apple music, netflix, amazon prime, hotstar, clear, ubereats, and grubhub. She finds their way of operating to be smooth and hates hidden fees and intances where multiple payments are stacked instead of one single payment.
- She cares about worker's rights within subscription services, and will pay more knowing that the company is ethical and sustainable. She pointed out that we could stack benefits of working for our service (Ex: therapy gardening, take volunteers, make it a social event, ect).
- She thinks that a good sustainable service could be one where many people join together to help smaller businesses achieve net-0 emissions by planting trees. However, this would likely not make much money and would have to be more of a volunteer service, as the small businesses could not pay much.