Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Feminist, woman, older to me
- Sister-in-law, Behavioral Economist
- Not sensitive to energy conservation, but also doesn’t drive or fly much
Key Findings from the Interview
- Couldn’t relate to the idea as Huma doesn’t drive much and when she does, it’s short distance driving
- Wondered about how this affect behaviors, behavioral-psychology and whether would people drive less, to win prizes and incentives, only to take other means of transport that aren’t as good environmentally and which don’t count as “driving” (for example, rideshare, taxis etc).
- Struggled with how does the user get to decide whether or not to enable or disable the app? is it on always? if not, what if I just disable the app?