Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 23 Year Old
- One of the prestigious construction groups in Maharashtra, India
- Works in the Residential and Commercial Building Sectors
Key Findings from the Interview
- It has for a long time attempted to ensure that sustainability issues are addressed as a part of every infrastructure project that is financed. Increasingly, this topic has become more relevant and it has been talked about in the international scenario in different levels. Can you tell us more about why sustainable infrastructure is something we should be discussing now?
Ans: infrastructure investments will directly contribute to achieving our objectives in terms of water and sanitation, renewable energy, economic growth, sustainable cities and communities, and climate action, to mention a few.
- To what extent should construction expenditure be optimised?
Ans: Till the point the resources aren't saturated and the corporates don't face a loss
- What role does technology play in this process?
Ans: Technical Advances, Higher Efficiency, Fast moving Advantage
- How do I identify which systems are needed to support functions?
Ans: Government support and subsidiaries, Management systems and the right leadership styles
- Which of the following is a necessary condition for sustainable infrastructure development? Increase in the quality of construction material Reduction in the level of pollution conservation of stock of natural capital and funds Reduction of Carbon Footprint and CO2 emissions
Ans: I think all of these