Who Did You Interview?
- Business Alliance
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 24 Year Old
- Construction Builder
- Works for the government
Key Findings from the Interview
- It has for a long time attempted to ensure that sustainability issues are addressed as a part of every infrastructure project that is financed. Increasingly, this topic has become more relevant and it has been talked about in the international scenario in different levels. Can you tell us more about why sustainable infrastructure is something we should be discussing now?
- To what extent should construction expenditure be optimised?
- What role does technology play in this process?
- How do I identify which systems are needed to support functions?
- Which of the following is a necessary condition for sustainable infrastructure development? Increase in the quality of construction material Reduction in the level of pollution conservation of stock of natural capital and funds Reduction of Carbon Footprint and CO2 emissions
Ans: The quality of construction material and definitely reduction of carbon footprints and co2 emissions.