Why am I creating a prototype?
Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our product idea is:
- Would you be willing to invest in a product that captures carbon and solar energy simultaneously?
- How much carbon should the product capture on avg. such that you considered it as useful?
- How much space at home would you be willing to commit for the product?
- How regularly would you change the spot of the product (i.e. should it be flexible)?
- How much would you be willing to carry (mass/size)?
- How much would you be willing to spend on the product?
- Have you more use-cases inside or outside the house?
What product features will I prototyping? And why? What do I hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Carbon Capture and Storage Technology - does it make sense to combine CCS and PV in one product?
- Shape of attachable PVs - which shape provides the most flexibility and efficiency at the same time?
- Customer Concentration - focus on customers outside or inside house?
- Battery Volume - how large must the battery be?
- Energy Efficiency - how efficient must be product be?
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
I plan to create sketch and a replica from the product.